Request a sample of Beuta Landscaping Edging to get a feel for the product before making a purchase. You'll receive a start, end, and extension piece of the requested size profile. If you're interested in multiple colors, one of the three samples will be in that color. Fill out the form below to request your sample
6 Reasons to Buy
TOP 6 REASONS to SHOP w/ US
We Make It.
30 Day Returns.
Made in the USA.
Guaranteed In Stock.
Be First to Know.
Get FREE standard ground shipping on all orders to the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
Most orders received by 3PM Eastern Time, Monday - Friday, are picked, packed, and shipped the same day.
We are dependent on third-party ship partners and their published schedules and delivery zones.
Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
We recommend allowing extra time for:
- Large or heavy orders (multiple boxes) requiring freight or other shipping accomodations.
- Custom orders.
- Orders shipped to remote addresses, APO/FPO addresses, and other U.S. territories.
- Orders including a Stacking Kit. We prepare a limited number of these kits in advance.
- Outside the 48 contiguous states: Delivery available to some areas of Alaska and Hawaii.
Is Next Day Delivery Available?
Next day delivery is available for many orders, but is not offered as FREE Delivery.
Next day delivery options, availability and costs vary. Call for more details and pricing.
Shipping Large Orders - what to expect
- Delivery times vary. - Estimated delivery time is based on your zip code. Allow extra time for delivery to remote addresses.
- Someone may have to be available to receive the delivery. The freight carrier will contact you to schedule delivery to your location. Someone will need to be available to meet the driver and sign for the package. - Freight deliveries are scheduled for Monday through Friday between 9AM and 5PM.
- Ask if there are any additional charges when scheduling with the freight carrier.
We Make It. We Know It. We Live It.
Beginning in September 2016, Beuta LLC., previously known as TrueForm Plastics, was founded to fill a niche in the residential playground equipment market. What became ‘the’ important decision, due to the complicated nature of imported materials, the strategic commitment to produce all products in-house and become a polyresin molding company.
The unique roto-molding process used, is one that is simultaneously a relatively small industry but is the strongest most heavy-duty way of molding polyresins; perfect for durability and versatility.
Rooted in historic Lancaster County there is both a history of tradition, culture, and innovation steeped in Beuta. Our founder and CEO, Merv King, hails from an ever-growing and important community of Amish in the surrounding area and has incorporated important values of his community into the workplace culture, such as hard work, drive, and teamwork of both the leadership team and production team.
The Beuta community is one of compassion for innovative products and genuine care for the team that helps develop this business. When creating the Beuta products we design them to benefit employees, suppliers, and customers to give a holistic and easy approach to creating your paradise.
30 Day Returns
We understand our product is better appreciated in person. After you feel our BEUTA Blocks in your hands, you will appreciate the super-duty construction and capabilities. We want you to enjoy your purchase. However, if you’re not satisfied, you can return items that are complete and like new within 30 days. Some exclusions apply.
1. Refund or exchange? You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased. Refunds will be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
2. Refund or exchanges are not processed/issued until we receive your original purchased product. This includes Amazon purchases.
3. Shipping costs. Return shipping costs are deducted from your merchandise credit or refund.
4. For most returns, BEUTA can issue you an UPS Authorized Return Shipping (ARS) label.
5. Freight shipping returns: Sometimes large orders require the same special care to return the product. PLEASE contact one of our Success Managers to help determine exact shipping cost of freight items when setting up your return.
Made in the USA
We are proud to say it, so we will, “we make everything right here in Pennsylvania.
Rooted in historic Lancaster County there is both a history of tradition, culture, and innovation steeped in Beuta. Our founder and CEO, Merv King hails from an ever-growing and important community of Amish in the surrounding area and has incorporated important values of his community into the BEUTA workplace culture, such as; hard work, drive, and teamwork of both the leadership team and production team.
When asked about what distinguishes BEUTA craftsmanship from the work of others, King said, “since I was taught to work at a young age, I am just naturally comfortable and better at working with my hands. In addition to hard work, we teach trust and loyalty to each other from an early stage which all feed into the quality of the products”.
Guaranteed in Stock
Did I mention we are proud to say it, “we make everything right here in Pennsylvania?
With the economy trying to rebound from pandemic issues, many companies are still struggling to recover. Supplies are restricted, for many different reasons and suppliers are escalating prices on the materials available. We are so blessed not to have these issues.
So, I’m happy to say, if we don’t have your product in stock, we will make it for you immediately. It will ship the next business day.
Be the First to Know
There’s a lot going on these days. We are growing. The team is constantly looking for ways to become the best in the industry. It is one of our core commitments. When you have such a talented team with ideas and the ability to “make-it-happen,” we’re sure to need some input from those who understand our brand. We will need some beta testers (folks to try a new product first). When you sign-up to be on our ‘First to Know’ Team, you will receive updates and notifications before everyone else. This could include special product offers, pricing discounts, or promotion announcements. It’s always good to be the ‘First to know’.