- EPEdwin P.Verified BuyerReviewingExtender BrickI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoStill deciding...
Bricks are high quality and look to be exactly what we would want to use. The question becomes is the color differentiation on the website equal to what the actual color looks like? Sandstone and cobblestone are basically interchangeable. Only a subtle difference in reality.
- CHClaire H.Verified BuyerReviewing6-Brick Sections: 4 Feet in LengthI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo easy so beautiful
People have stopped me in the yard to tell me how great they look. Then people have gotten out of the car to actually see if they are plastic. Such a great compromise and installed in one day!
- OCOmar C.Verified BuyerReviewingStart BrickI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEasy to install,
Awesome, not just the start it all the product from Beuta.
- OOOkwudili O.Verified BuyerReviewing6-Brick Sections: 4 Feet in LengthI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA bit pricey but great quality
I used the bricks to edge the spaces between my driveway and the lawn. The bricks arrived timely and were easy to install. My yard was not a perfect measurement of 4’s so I had to use some good ole ingenuity to make everything fit. The major drawbacks would be the price you are paying for plastic and you can see the stakes after install.
- OCOmar C.Verified BuyerReviewingExtender BrickI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI'm hook on BEUTA brink / block
Last night O received the 2 strip of the blocks to make the complete circle finish mine second tree on front of a house o yard